Last update: Aug 17, 2020

2020 is my 10th year of publishing in academia. So, I decided to have a self-evaluation on my publication records to understand what do I need to change.

  • Worked on 38 journal papers in total, and 32 of them (84.2%) have been published (gave up on 6 of them).

  • 78% of the published papers have been (or will be soon) indexed in Scopus, while the remaining 22% have not.

  • Been the first author in 18 published papers (56% of the publications).

  • Been the corresponding author in 15 published papers (46.8% of the publications).

  • Published in 18 different journals.

  • The highest number of papers published in a journal is 7 (Energy, Elsevier), while the second-highest is 3 (Ocean Engineering, Elsevier)​.

  • The number of submission attempts is 80, including: 45 times of rejection, 32 times of acceptance and 3 times of withdrawal.

  • 40% of the submissions have been successful, while 56% of them have been rejected. This is what we usually do not share. We just share the tip of the iceberg!

Return to BLOG

This site was designed with the
website builder. Create your website today.
Start Now